Saturday, July 28, 2007

IDEA!!!

The best ideas come when you can’t do anything about it.

-Venkatdeep,Circa 2007

Am sure many of us have gone through a situation where we’ve had ideas popping off our head like pop corn bursting in a microwave. There sure have been times when you’ve said “damn! Why dint I think of that before?!”

When ideas pop off at those ‘moments of inspiration’ one of the following happens....


> Someone has already thought of that idea!

> There is no paper!

> Ahhh! Here is the paper....damn! The pen ain’t working!

> I’ll record a voice clip...oops! BESCOM has graced our lives...there’s no power!

> If there is power the recording software ain’t working!

> If it is, and you finish recording, you will have to format your hard disk before you can backup the information for reasons mankind cannot perceive or justify! (Maybe the guys at Microsoft know!!)

> Now that the computer ain’t working how bout the mp3 player? ...oops again! Forgot to replace batteries!

P.S. If you were wondering if I never thought of the cassette recorder...I did. That ain’t working either!

> I’ll call my girlfriend....

You: Hey sweetie......

She: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....baby I missed you sooooooo muchhh...I was out shopping the whole day with Div, Akshu..... I saw this cuutttee pinkish yellowish greenish blue black stuffed elephant...you’ll get it for my birthday na...and guess what we saw your friends brothers ex-girlfriends third boyfriend today...my god! What a jerk! Heeeeyyy and you remember that pink top you got me last week...I showed it to my friends today and they were..wow! You should have seen them...And guess what there was this cute guy at the chocolate store...he was trying to so badly hit on divs...and.... (After sooooommmeee mooorrree time!) ...baby...why you sooo quiet?? What happened?? Are you ok?? Everything ok? Are you sure?

You: uh...nothing...glad you had a great day..

She: Thanx soo much...acchha now I’ll go and try on a new dress I got today..byeeee...muuuahh! CLICK!

You: ??

> I’ll call a friend...THE HUTCH SUBSCRIBER YOU ARE TRYING TO CALL IS NOT REACHABLE AT THE MOMENT!!!

> If it is.... You: Hey man...I just had a great idea!

Other side: huh?? Hello? Who’s this?

WRONG NUMBER!!

> You finally get the right number and he says... “Uh! Dude...am with my girl here...I’ll catchya later...”CLICK!

> Ditch it...what are moms for....

You: Mom...

Mom: You know what, in that soap the heroines, third sisters, fourth boyfriends, dog’s new owners, sons girlfriends ex-boyfriends, fathers, mother-in-laws, sisters, ex-husbands, third wife’s, son tries to........

You: huh??????????!?!?!!!!!?

> Well dads and sons always share a special relation...

You: Heeyy Dad.....guess what...

(Before anything else is said) Dad: NO YOU’RE NOT TAKING THE CAR TODAY!

>Grandpa.....yeeeahhh!

You: (Starts and finishes saying the idea...pauses for a breath...feels happy!!!).....ajja super idea right!!

Grandpa: aahhhhh??? What?? I forgot my hearing aid....

Gets up disoriented...feigns a fainting attack, picks himself off the ground and heads out of the door!

Gets a call on the mobile: hello? “Do u wanna partner...o partner.... (Song playing)...this caller tune for you just at rs.30 per month!”


So, what’s your story?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

And thats the reason venkat bores everyone to death with his blogs!!! :)
just kidding....yeah i know how it feels when you have a nice new idea and i desperately want to share it with someone...
i have the perfect solution... i just give venkat a call :)

Hippocampus said...

Hey maga,, this is one of the most hilarious blogs ever maga.. like it a lot. wish i could write one like this. Its awesome. Cheers!!

gc said...

hi,

i am a stranger. (to u)
ur gf's conversation over the fone is hilarious.

click.

gc said...

oops...i meant to say:
ur "gf's conversation over the fone"...
and not:
"ur gf's"...

Whencutdeep said...

haha...got it...thanx.. :)

Eve TEA Sir ! said...

great ideas are like farts. They wont stay inside for too long. and when they come out , they can be devastating !! thats the dilemma !!

and there is nothing we can about great farts(ideas) !

Whencutdeep said...

[eve tea sir]... lol
U bet!

Cheers