Monday, July 21, 2008

Omigosh!! Its a miracle!!

Reading the newspapers wouldn't be half as interesting without Paris and Lohans making the headlines. The other half of the interest is from reading news about a person marrying a dog, conducting tree marriages and the like...

Of late the papers are filled with stories of mass hysteria after someone noticed a picture of Jesus Christ 'bleeding' from the heart and in no time someone else declares that Sai Baba opened one eye!

Well, don't jump the gun yet, I strongly believe in miracles. Just last night I said, "Nope, it ain't gonna rain, and if it does I'll get wet... It rained and rained till I decided it was too late to wait and got wet". Somebody up there loves playing!

Ok...fine...now the purpose of this blogpost... 'Sai Baba'.
He opened one eye... Heres my question... "why not both?"
Its like he's playing hide and seek...opens one eye to wonder if his devotees are still there waiting to ask him for that one elusive promotion or to rid their inlaws so that they can lay their little grubby hands on all the moolah!

For what its worth... I've never seen a statue of Saibaba with his eyes closed... Go figure...Have you?

Cheers

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogging?

:D

Whencutdeep said...

[javits] Thanks for dropping by...
I somehow can't relate your comment with the post...or I've been studying so much tht my brains numb!

Cheers! :D

my life.... said...

Hey i do believe in miracles... After all life is based on faith. Do you recollect on an incident whereby Lord Ganesha drank milk and was speculated worldwide... And the funny part was my kiddo bro was initially accused of drinking the milk offering... I still cant forget that 1995 incident... Afterwhich i went to school and asked my frenz if their Lord Ganesha idols drank milk too... such a kiddo i was... but yet i was exbuberated by that incident...So is the SaiBaba thing a speculation? I read as rumour in the net :)

La vida Loca said...

he musta opened 1 eye..looked at the sad dtate of affairs and closed it back up no?