Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My deep dark world..

La Vida tagged me into this…wait.. I was afraid of tags… I was tricked!! :P
The perils of blogosphere! :(

I got to make a list of 10 of my darkest secrets…hmmm… With the memory of a fish and the intelligence of a chipmunk it’s difficult! Here’s an attempt…

1. I don’t like to watch much TV. I like watching movies, I detest soaps. I’d rather not see what Mr. X’s ex-wife’s son-in-laws step father’s grand daughter does to her neighbor’s dog. I’m probably the only one to have not watched even one episode of Friends…And probably the only Indian not to have watched DDLJ!

2. I’m a silent guy…and until someone speaks to me, I’d rather revel in my own silence. Probably a reason why I get abused by friends for not calling often!

3. I really can’t understand the nuances of a conversation. I only understand partly after the conversation is long over and I have also committed a major foot in mouth type crime! Another reason why people don’t bother telling me much…

4. I can’t flirt for nuts! (Told y’all I can’t talk…so how exactly would I be a good flirt!! :P)

5. Walking the ramp in 2nd year medicine was a terrifying experience!

6. I hate to reveal much about myself. I’d rather talk about the spider that died in Mt.Vesuvius!

7. I love to cook and I make wonderful coffee…but mom won’t let me into the kitchen! :(

8. I’d love to write more, but I’m too lazy!

9. Someday I hope to direct a movie in which I’d do a cameo appearance. And also write a book.

10. Finally!! I really haven’t mastered the art of saying ‘NO’!

Ok…maybe number 5 isn’t a deep dark secret…. I’ll add a bonus…

11. I’m a big time dreamer. I dream and dream and dream…. It’s what keeps me going.
As APJ Kalam says… ‘Dreams aren’t what you have when you sleep…they are the ones that keep you awake’!!

12. Between choosing to go out on a weekend to shop or dinner… I’d rather stay at home.

So, there you have it! I dunno whom I want to pass it on now…but I’ll add that in time…

Go ahead....Honk!

Update: I decided I'd tag Kalam and Baba for this... Sukla has already tagged Kalam...so Baba...its all yours!! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to do this tag too, but it's funny, how it's morphed into "secrets" instead of just stuff about oneself.

lol@6 :)

rads

La vida Loca said...

spite of "knowing" u for so long everything was a revelation!

Whencutdeep said...

@ Kowthas... Thanks for dropping by.. So the tag was '10 things about yourself' eh??! hmmm... chinese whispers!! ;)

@ La Vida... Lots of revelation for myself as I rote this down!! Thanks for the tag!

Oh... I forgot to add another thing... If you meet me I'm generally not as funny as my blog sounds!! :D

Cheers

Unknown said...

ok ok... Mine will come over d weekend.

Maccha nothing Surprising or too Scandalous here...
so ReDo REDO ... Read what i already knew ( So Not Deep Enough ) he he he

Please add....
12> makes sure to edit off any "Sensitive / tiny clues about his secrets " from public records like "HONK's" , Posts, Testimonials etc etc

Whencutdeep said...

@Sukla... The tag was deep dark secrets...not surprising/scandulous escapades of Venkatdeep... not that I have any... :P
But, you might have to be excluded as you've known me for so long... not much tht I write may actually surprise you!! :P

Oh... and BTW... u might want to stop generalising... :P

DewdropDream said...

No.6 and 12, same pinch :)

DewdropDream said...

No.6 and 12, same pinch :)

Whencutdeep said...

[dewdropdream]... nice...i really dont find many ppl tht hav #12 in common!! :)

ty

Cheers!

GANGES said...

balls to all 10 deep dark world so called secrets.. those secrets are dr venkatdeeps wish list basically and a figment of an creative mind which has senseless boundaries......