Tuesday, February 10, 2009

What next...

I had mentioned before that I’d taken a break so I could prepare for my exams. Now that the exams are done with I was suddenly feeling a void. I didn’t fare well at the exams, that’s a different issue though.

What next…

That’s the question I’ve been asking myself at all times of late.

Instead of wallowing in despair over the past… WHAT NEXT…
Instead of cringing at every mention of past failure… WHAT NEXT
Instead of crying over spilt milk… or should I say… It is fruitless to become lachrymose of precipitately departed lactile fluid… WHAT NEXT
Instead of cribbing about how well I could have done something that has now gone bad… WHAT NEXT

Yes, my friends.. that’s the question… WHAT NEXT!

Cheers

6 comments:

DewdropDream said...

Welcome back to civilisation!

Sorry to hear that the exams did not go well... hang in there, you'll figure out what next soon enough, don't fret over it :)

Whencutdeep said...

DDD.. thanks :)
Right now trying to figure out what I'll be doin over the next year... I have 2 confusing choices... arrghh... choices... choices..

Unknown said...

dirty fellow! we're in the same boat again! what next!? :D

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about the exam..I know how devastating it can be..and what to do this year q. Sucks to be a doc at times like these.

WB

Whencutdeep said...

tejas... yep, pretty much the same boat... :D

lvl... this is the only thing about being a doc tht sucks!! totally!!

I've got back to wrokin now... shud start reading again... soon!

KG said...

Your time will come...