Sunday, February 08, 2009

I'm back!

Hello world…

All the while I was away from the blog, I thought of a hundred different things that I could write about, rant, crib, vent…. Now that I actually sit and hold a pen, all those thoughts disappear into the deep dark recesses of the mind and leave me staring at a blank paper with : ‘I’m back’ written in bold. From trumpets and fog horns it goes down to whine and whimper! Bah!

Though there is still another exam left on the 22nd, I decided not to wait until then.

That’s it…

I’m back…

See you all around…

Cheers


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Papi....

rads said...

o yay, welcome back. :-)

Here, let me give you something to write about. List a bunch of aerobic exercises that go easy on the joints? :D

Whencutdeep said...

rads.. thanks.. :)
will consider making that a post in due course of time! ;)

sukla.. ?

my life.... said...

Great to see u back!

Whencutdeep said...

my life... thanks :)